Monday 16 April 2012

holyday

I had a lot of fun in my holydays something like THIS!!!!!......
First I played a lot with my frends .Then I played ps2 with my brother.later i walk around my HOUSE...afterwords after 3 days i went to anthor MOVIE. i saw 2 MOVIES.
.then I WAS SICK. i got feawoler.
i got 101.2 temprtur. i was fealins ilniss.and my dad bring non veg food for me and a cold drink . but i was not aloud to eat non veg food and cold drink because i hade feawer.
but i drink some cold drink


                                                out side

i saw tow movies .againt vonad and battel ship. againt voind i saw at abaids and battel ship i saw at inox . i like battel ship more than againt vonad .than i went to play foot ball with my FRIENDS. then my brother also came to play with ME. then we play for a 30 MIuITES. then i hade a tution i was working in my tution for a haur.

                                          t.v
i saw maney MOVEIS LIKE. gost rider, dabang, don 2, iron man and some habadardade movies.
then i saw cartoons like tom and jerry, BHEEM, ninga hattori and oggy and THE COCRACHIES .in last i went to HOSPITAL. in last night of my holaday i finiesd my home that’s how my holydas went .and i came to school the next day

2 comments:

  1. Aman, you're sentences are sructured quite well, but, there are tonnes of spelling errors! Can you paste this on MS word and check for spelling mistakes??

    Also, where are the other posts? (respiration, digestion, Week reflection)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aman you have done some mistake like:holyday its holiday

    ReplyDelete